You want to operate an actuator and need to do that remotely?
We have a solution for that: PSGSM, which is a GSM/LTE module to control our actuators via SMS or call
The actuator is immediately ready for operation. All you have to do is connect it to the power supply, insert the country-specific SIM card and set the telephone numbers under which the actuator is to be operated.
– Commands can be freely parameterised
– Feedback when the end position is reached and feedback when the torque limit is reached (PSL, PSQ)
– Feedback on reaching the end position and collective fault signal (PS-AMS PSL, PS-AMS PSQ)
– Parameterisation via USB cable
– Antenna built into the additional housing, antenna extension cable available as an option
Do you want to know more about it? Feel free to reach out to our Sales Team via chat for further information.